Tuesday, March 19, 2013

who's watching your back?

Nothing is secure anymore. Nothing is a sure thing. Nothing can be fully trusted

In the above pic, Big Ben in London has my back. But if someone wanted to steal my pic, they could just like someone in Egypt stole my wife's email account but I stole it back (haha)

Healthy relationships are anchored with the knowledge that each partner has the others back. When questions or uncertainty come to the fore, things start to unravel.

I wish someone was watching my back during each step of getting to the magic "65" when Medicare kicks in, social security benefits are taken, etc. All of us need tax advice. It's a crime to be taxed twice on earnings that we worked hard for.

From now on, I'll be watching my own back. You should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment