Thursday, March 21, 2013

is your favorite park as nice as mine?




I did a shoot this evening at the Split Rock golf course clubhouse in the Bronx, NYC. What a beautifully remodeled building after the original art deco style of the 1930's when Orchard Beach was constructed as part of the CCC. This beach is part of Pelham Bay Park: Pelham Bay Park


This was a benefit put on by the Friends of Pelham Bay Park. This park is the largest one in NYC and the biggest secret in NYC. Over the years when I have posted photos from this park, no one believed these were from NYC. For more than 40 years I've run and hiked the trails throughout this park.

BTW, the blonde lady is Marianne Anderson who is the Park Administrator and the other lady is Elizabeth Gonzalez who is the President of Friends of Pelham Bay Park.

I'm biased but I really don't think you'll find a park as nice as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment