Wednesday, March 27, 2013

a white car?

I renewed my lease with a newer version of the "black" Nissan Altima 3.5S I had before. I now have a 2013 "white" model. So you might ask, what's the big deal about a "white" car?

Well, for starters, I never had a "white" car before and secondly the concept of "whiteness" is on my mind lately thinking about how to quickly and more accurately adjust the white balance on my camera. This is tricky stuff, especially when there are different light sources in your frame.

But
"white" has an abundance of good things to say about it - like all the symbolism that the color "white" presents. And white is the presence of all colors, while black is the absence of color - right? Go ahead, google "black has all colors" and there are different opinions about this.

Bottom line:  white = good, black = bad

No comments:

Post a Comment