Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Bronx celebrity - Chazz Palminteri



I don't think there are a lot of Hollywood celebrities from the Bronx?

Chazz Palminteri

Calogero Lorenzo "Chazz" Palminteri is an American actor and writer, best known for his performances in The Usual Suspects, A Bronx Tale, and his Academy Award nominated role for Best Supporting Actor in Bullets Over Broadway

See that bottom shot? I thought he was going to shoot me.  LOL, But I've learned that when shooting for a newspaper, one must be assertive. At least i'm not stalking him and/or chasing him in my car while he's driving like the paparazzi do. He was quite good, telling jokes, relating some Bronx history and best yet, auctioning himself off for lunch with 6 people and got a winning bid of $10 grand! which will go for scholarships to Bronx students.

That's what I call an expensive lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment