Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Some people are just "beautiful"



See this beautiful woman? She was the mistress of ceremonies at a Black History celebration event where loads of politicians showed up. She is the daughter of the 1st black mayor of Cleveland and the anchor on WABC-TV Eyewitness News (NYC)

I've always seen her on TV since I prefer her channel for news and thought she was attractive but seeing her in person was a very favorable experience. What is it about celebrities and popular politicians and their good looks?

Do their good looks lend themselves to their popularity? I bet it surely has a modicum of influence. Who do people vote for? Tall, sexy and handsome/beautiful, that's who.

Look at this guy. Know who he is? The Bronx Borough President, that's who. Another attractive, very personable man. But, then, one must remember that beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, so it's different strokes for different folk.

I don't know what your opinion is but I was "shooting" beauty tonight and I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment