Thursday, June 27, 2013

what is she thinking?

I don't know her. She doesn't know me. Maybe you do?

I was shooting at the Central park Conservancy "Evening in the Garden" event and I couldn't resist taking her picture. I asked others but she seemed aloof and starkly beautiful. Attributes that frighten some men. I was bemused, not quite at the "being intimidated" stage, so I quickly took her picture.

I think it has a certain "je ne sais quoi" feel to it. Is she feeling bothered, upset, annoyed, bemused . . . ? If I ever see her again, I'll ask her. There's something about beauty that makes it both attractive yet offsetting - a sort of enigmatic quality that is so appealing.

If only the critical lens which is my camera could also read minds. Alas, I'm afraid it's not to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment