Tuesday, April 9, 2013

toddlers demand shutter priority





Every shoot I do, I forget to do something and I learn something in the process. When my photo editor sent me my assignment, I was told there would be no children. "That's odd. It's storytelling hour at a local library. Who do they tell the stories to?"

And then they came - a bustling, rambunctious horde of little cuties. And I was in aperture priority since I was shooting indoors and wanted to avoid using my flash. Considering the amount of motion going on with these little ones, I am surprised I captured these few in relative moments of serenity.

Next time - shutter priority and let that expensive camera figure out everything else during the flux of eternal motion that characterizes little people.

Little people deserve better!

No comments:

Post a Comment