Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ammo + fire = bad news

Got a call to do a quick shot of a local gun shop on fire but it was put out quickly and I only got to take pics of its post fire condition. Even with my official NYPD press pass, I was told that I. had to stay outside the police line for my safety. Come to think of it, I wonder if the ammo stored here exacerbated the fire situation? But I got nowhere trying to get info from the cops and the firemen at the firehouse which was only one block away!

Now that I can reflect on this, there were guns that were being removed from the shop and police gear that they wanted to be sure no civilian got their hands on I bet.

I'm curious what started the fire. I'll let the reporters find out what I couldn't.

Fire + ammo + guns = bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment