Tuesday, July 30, 2013

the NYC mayoral race = a study in contrasts


Two people running for mayor of NYC. See any differences besides male and female?

She's a lesbian and he's a "sexter" (sends text messages of his sex parts to others)

Look at their faces. One is serene, the other angry. One is saying, "Vote for me and I'll take care of you." The other is saying,"If you don't like me for my mistakes in judgment, don't vote for me" (getting angrier and nearly confrontational as he says this).

Maybe the best defense is a strong offense ? Even though what he did was morally reprehensible, it's between him and his wife. At least that's the spin he puts on it.

But is NYC ready for an aggressive woman who happens to be a lesbian?

Wow. This sure is entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment