Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Meet the Mayor

Know who he is? The Mayor of NYC (Michael Bloomberg) who just happens to be a billionaire. I shot this pic on an assignment I am forbidden to divulge according to the fine print of the contract I signed, but this could be a generic wire image photograph, right? Anyway, I like him . He's very photogenic and my camera agrees. So far, he's the highest ranking local politico I've shot. Wonder if I'll run into any others?

You know what's interesting about him in my personal opinion? He's always less pompous than all the other politicians who follow in his entourage. What's that Biblical saying that "even though he was the son of God, he took upon himself  a humble position". That's hard even for the mediocre among us. I especially have this problem. Am I fated to take pics of people who mirror my character? Is my camera a sophisticated mirror?

No comments:

Post a Comment