Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Are you connected?

Everything is connected to something else. Otherwise everything falls apart. Sounds like the great second law - the law of entropy which basically says that when things are left alone, they fall apart. That's why we have to maintain, maintain, maintain.

It seems that this new job of mine has helped me get connected (job wise). I got my first commercial job offer because someone I did a favor for recommended me to their client. As they say, "it's not what you know, it's who you know". Not saying I agree with this but it seems to make things work.

So far, this job has put me in the company of lots of local politicians and business people. For them being connected is crucial. But isn't crucial for everything? Our world and our lives are all interdependent on something else to keep it going.

". . . and the world goes round and round . . ."

I'm (getting) connected. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment