Wednesday, December 25, 2013

an unexpected Christmas gift

Opened up Facebook this Christmas morning and saw the Hoops In The Sun status page with a video compilation of my shoot (their championship game at Orchard Beach in the Bronx) I did for them this past summer.

My NIKE Basketball work

What I notice and maybe you will too, is that faces and emotions tell a story sometimes better than the ball does? I hope to continue working with them (H.I.T.S. organization). The Cruz brothers do an excellent job - very professional and one can easily see how deeply embedded their emotions are in running this tournament in memory of their father.

On this Christmas day I wish them and all who read this blog best wishes, a joyous Christmas day and a productive and prosperous New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment