Monday, September 9, 2013

there's nothing like a shiny red car to get ones attention

I was in Manhattan this morning doing an impromptu "Cathedrals in Manhattan" shoot for myself and on my way home I came by the Manhattan Ferrari dealership. What is it about shiny red cars that gets everyones attention? The color of blood? the color of passion? the color of speed?

I had to get special permission just to take photos. That's how special and attractive they are to the public. They just don't want any riffraff coming in off the street to take pictures of their prized cars. We couldn't have that, could we?

One can probably buy a decent house in parts of this country for the price of one of these. Anything sound not quite right about that? But it's worth it in terms of construction, reputation and engineering. The trademark stallion symbol of Ferrari has a long tradition cloaked in racing glory.

Hmm . . . I think I'll have one, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment